Thursday, July 16, 2015

HOW TO USE THE MALE CONDOM PROPERLY

I found myself in a hangout some days ago, where some guys gathered and entertained themselves with gist of their life escapades. Frankly, I had loads of fun cracking my ribs as they told stories of their early sex life. It downed on me that many guys out there don’t know how to use the sex protection condom properly. So guys, are you ready to learn?
Use a new condom for each sex act
Place condom on tip of penis with rolled rim facing away from the body

Unroll condom all the way to base of penis

After ejaculation, hold rim of condom so that is does not slip off and withdraw penis from vagina while still erect.

Throw away used condom properly

Guys, feel free to try this at home. hehehehehehehehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment