Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Learnt A Lot From Kiki Banson – Becca Tells

popular Ghanaian singer and songwriter Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong, also known as Becca, says she wouldn’t have reached the heights she has now without the guiding hand of her former manager, Kiki Banson.

Becca, who was rumored to be having an affair with her former manager, denied the allegation. Although she admitted they were really very close…
“The point of the matter is that, if I was working with you for a couple of years and we were that close, people will assume that there is something going anyway. Kiki and I were very close as friends and family. We knew each others family. We were very close but we had a very professional relationship as well.

“I wanted to learn and I have learnt because I learnt so much from Kiki and for now if I’m able to stand on my own and do things by myself. I tell myself its good to sometimes keep quiet and pay attention and learn because I couldn’t have done it if I left Kiki two years ago or let me say a year ago,” she told Kwasi Aboagye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review.

Becca added that “not that if I want to do something with him in future I can’t do it. We still talk and we are cool so if in future if I have to do something with Kiki I will.”
Now that Becca will open up to work with his former manager, let’s keep our fingers cross to see if she will be invited to be the headliner for the Girl Talk concer

0 comments:

Post a Comment