Friday, February 27, 2015

SHOCKER...!!! Ebonyi State Governor To Be Impeached


Governor Martin Elechi of Ebonyi States has been served an impeachment notice by Ebonyi State House of Assembly over what it described as acts of gross misconduct by the Governor.


According to Vanguard, the acting leader of the House, Hon. Francis Nwifruru, who read the notice today, February 27, accused the Governor of huge financial misappropriation, undermining of the integrity of the House, among other offences.
It would be recalled that had on February 19, 2015, Governor Elechi alleged that there was a plot by some politicians to impeach him according to Sahara Reporters.
He said: “I want to bring to your notice that some politicians, who have vowed to govern this state at all cost, have been holding secret meetings on how to impeach me. They said I’m a bad person and if I remain in power, they will not be able to rule the state. If they sack me, I will relocate to my home town.”
He urged youths not to allow the state to be taken over by politicians, who are not after their welfare.

via Naij

0 comments:

Post a Comment