Friday, March 6, 2015

Justin Bieber Insists His Topless Picture on Men's Health Cover Was NOT Photoshopped But Totally Natural (Photos)


Justin Bieber is this month's totally low-key cover star of  Men's Health, posing shirtless and showing off those famous Calvin Klein abs again. Which, he says, are totally all natural. OKAY? "It's not Photoshopped! For all you fools out there saying it's Photoshopped!" he says in the behind the scenes video. 


Of course he's about as shy as Ron Burgundy when it comes to his physique, adding: "I'm just getting bigger, man. It's like, my shoulders don't fit in some things."


But Bieber says he knows he's made mistakes and he's ready to grow up and move on with his life now. "This is almost like a full 180 from how I was. Yesterday a year from yesterday I was in jail." Part of that growing up process involves luuurve and Bieber says he's "very  much a relationship guy" because, "I like to bounce ideas off the person that I love. I like having a real connection…"So, what makes a woman sexy? "Jean shorts and a tank top. Or spandex." Cool, that and her personality, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment