Wednesday, August 5, 2015

"Why Ladies stopped wearing a bra."?

I have notice that most ladies in town and on TV now put their breasts on display, i am not talking about celebrities here and I just want to ask why this has become a fashion trend. I can list a thousand reasons why some ladies don’t wear bras, but I have some of the reasons why.
1. They are constricting
2. The underwear digs into their sides
3. The tag on the back is always scratching their skin
4. The feeling of wearing a bra on a hot day is like sticking your breasts inside a toaster oven,
5. Their breasts are just really freaking tiny, etc.

The list goes on. But all the complaining aside, if I'm being actually honest here, the reason most ladies don’t wear bras is because they have a nice pair of breast and just want to show it off. Please drop a comment about your own view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment