Friday, February 19, 2016

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO 'OROMA PRECIOUS DABIRI'

Here is wishing you OROMA PRECIOUS DABIRI (the Ikwerrian), My sweet sister and my former room mate, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there to make me happy and also make me sad, but i never stopped loving you. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that, one day, we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at home laughing at all of our crazy times together. 
You wont believe how much my friends praise your beauty (clears throat). I am very much waiting for the day i'l have your child call me uncle, i have so long waited and still patiently waiting. Grandma would love to have a great grand child too, hehehehehehe.

On this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this amazing day as much as you can. You can come by my house and i will cook you a birthday dinner, you still love afang soup right? hehehehehehe. A very happy birthday to my dearest sister once again, may you have a fabulous one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment