Monday, March 9, 2015

BrymO thanks M.I, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Chocolate City for support



BrymO remembers his former label mates and record label for the roles they played in his growth.
Soul singer BrymO took to his Twitter account yesterday, Sunday, March 9, 2015 to thank his former label mates M.I, Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz for the roles they played in his career.
He also took time to thank his former record label mate Chocolate City too. "#BrymoRemembers chocolate city, I was on my way to something, they gave me a ride to destiny... Forever grateful" he tweeted.
BrymO thanked for M.I for inspiring him. "#BrymoRemembers M.I abaga, he told me that the son of anyone can become someone" he said.
"#BrymoRemembers Jagz, he said your roots are better for you, now sing the tune" tweeted BrymO about Jesse Jagz.
He also spoke about Ice Prince's role in his life. "#BrymoRemembers Ice Prince, his friendship revealed my path, I am grateful" he said.
BrymO left Chocolate City 2013 and was involved in a legal battle with the imprint. The singer premiered his new video '1 Pound' exclusively on Pulse on the 6th of March.

via Pulse

0 comments:

Post a Comment